Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Delamination

Delamination 4 months 1 day ago #1

Delamination - Are any of you experiencing this issue? 3 slides. 5 problems...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by GipCTravelers.

Delamination 3 months 2 weeks ago #2

• Moos
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 1

• “Moos’s
  • Redwood/2014/38BR
My 2014 is beginning to have similar issues. I have noticed it beginning at the top and the very bottom of the slides, at the edges. I even have one isolated spot that is not near an edge which tells me its not necessarily a water penetration type issue. My guess is its just coming unglued/separating from its backing for no reason. I have watched mine for a few month and I don't think its an issue as much as it is an eye sore. But it is disappointing considering the cost of these units.................they aren't entry level coaches for sure. I called customer service to ask about it when I first noticed it starting but they weren't interested in helping, all they cared to tell me was that I was out of the warranty period. The RV industry sure has a long way to go..........................in the customer service realm! I got my 2014 in early 2015 and love the coach but have been disappointed in the couple of issues I have had. Mainly because they are what I consider quality issues. Honestly, I have been most disappointed in Redwoods customer service and how they approach questions and warranty type questions/discussions. I guess I was spoiled by my previous coaches......and have the wrong expectation for the current industry.......the NUWA support was awesome, sad they went out of business during financial collapse. Hopefully they get more receptive to the things they should care for outside of the normal 2 year warranty.

Last Edit: by Moos. Reason: update

Delamination 3 months 2 weeks ago #3

The pictures are a little vague...Is it the paint fading? or actually the glass backing off the backing???

Delamination 3 months 2 weeks ago #4

Steve_Gina wrote: The pictures are a little vague...Is it the paint fading? or actually the glass backing off the backing???

Look close. It's hard to get pictures in the bright Texas sun.It is delamination to the fullest extent. You'll see it the bottom portions of the pictures. Those aren't shadows. the ridges outline the delamination.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.699 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!