Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 38 RL Bedroom Slide

38 RL Bedroom Slide 1 week 3 days ago #1

I have the 38RL, bedroom Slide with the smaller bed Slide in it. Everything worked fine when I pulled it in this morning and when I went to put it back out a few hours later the small slide will not go out. It tries but only one side wants moves out. I have looked all over cant find anything that would be blocking it, My question is, where is all the mechanism to work that smaller slide. the slide is in and its livable for now just trying to diagnose the issue...Thanks

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Mstark2325.

38 RL Bedroom Slide 1 week 3 days ago #2

well after digging around and you tube, I found the controller, its behind the cover for the lippert leveling system. the lights are telling me that motor 1 has a short in the wiring. since the slide its closed does anyone know how to get to the worm drive. I have traced the wire all the way up to where it disappears into the slide wall. other than that I think I'm at a stopping point and may have to find a redwood dealer.

38 RL Bedroom Slide 1 week 3 days ago #3

Here are a variety of LCi Troubleshooting Guides (Hydraulic and Schwintek) and a troubleshooting videos. I suspect a bad motor or the wiring has come lose from the motor. Anyway, these manuals and videos should get you there:

Contact Lippert Components Customer Support at 574.537.8900 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any questions about your Schwintek In-Wall Slide-Out System.

File Attachment:

File Name: 041618LippertSlideController.pdf
File Size: 346 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 012917LippertSlideAdjustments.pdf
File Size: 7,244 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: LippertElectronicHydraulicLevelingandSlideout-Web-1_2018-04-15.pdf
File Size: 2,744 KB
Attachments:

Last Edit: by GipCTravelers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates. 

Join the ROG!

Basic membership is Free!

Main Menu