• Page:

TOPIC: Lost my longtime little buddy

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 19 hours ago #1

• Rob_Fla
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 57

• “Rob_Fla’s
  • Redwood/2014/38FL
My longtime friend and travel companion Bale passed away Friday night.
We have been through good times, bad times and have traveled coast to coast together in our Redwood.
He was a wonderful friend and loved by everyone he met, he will be missed.
Rest in peace my little buddy.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Robert, Sheryl & Bale (The Wonder Dog)
2014 Redwood 38FL
MoRyde 8K IS, Disc Brakes, MoRyde Pin Box
17.5 Goodyear G114s, RV Armor Roof
2018 RAM 3500 DRW
Last Edit: by Rob_Fla.

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 16 hours ago #2

• Rtimesoon
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 41
So sorry about your loss Robert. We met Bale at the RW rally in 2016. He was definitely a good friend and travel companion for you. Many good memories I am sure. He will be hard to replace.

Chris and Maria
2012 36RL.

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 15 hours ago #3

We are sorry for your loss Robert. It is amazing just how close we can get to our pets, to the point they are our kids.. Our condolences.....

Joe

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 6 hours ago #4

So sorry to hear that your fur-baby passed, Robert.

Bale was a true companion and your care for him was magnificent. (Pet sitters and all) His presence will be missed by you and all who had the chance to meet him. My heartfelt condolences.

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 4 hours ago #5

• hoosierguy
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 10
Rob....
Sorry to hear about your loss of Bale. I am sure you have many good memories and those will help ease the loss of a special companion.

Guy & Phyllis
2012 Redwood 36RL, DualA/C, KodiakDiskBrakes,TrailAir Tri-Glide, GY_G614's,Mor/RydeSRE4000,HDShackles
2011Dodge3500Laramie, CrewCab,4x4, SRW, Michelins, LongBed, 6.7LCTD, 3.73, PullRiteSuper5th20.5KHitch, BlueOxBedsaver

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 4 hours ago #6

• eadebeaux
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 0
It breaks my heart to hear this. I know this must be very hard for you, and I understand how this feels, as our little buddy is also part of our "pack" too. Dogs are THE best friends and companions a person could have. It's hard to explain the special relationships we share with these amazing creatures.

Lost my longtime little buddy 6 days 3 hours ago #7

• Char+Steve
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 46

• “Char+Steve’s
  • Redwood/2014/36FL
So sorry to here this Robert! Myself and Char enjoyed Bale's company at the Rally and our 4 legged friends are part of our family. Cherish the good times and memories you had together along with all the miles you traveled together and sights you have both seen. You gave Bale a GREAT life.
We also lost our first dog Penny the Boston in April of 17,the memories are great and you and Bale most likely met Penny at the Rally.

Steve

Lost my longtime little buddy 5 days 20 hours ago #8

• Rob_Fla
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 57

• “Rob_Fla’s
  • Redwood/2014/38FL
He was a great friend, it sure has been quiet around here without him.
Thanks for the comments and well wishes, it is always tough when we get so attached to our pets.

Robert, Sheryl & Bale (The Wonder Dog)
2014 Redwood 38FL
MoRyde 8K IS, Disc Brakes, MoRyde Pin Box
17.5 Goodyear G114s, RV Armor Roof
2018 RAM 3500 DRW

Lost my longtime little buddy 5 days 3 hours ago #9

I'm sorry to hear about your loss...It's a rough time. I'm glad you enjoyed your time together though.

We are also making arrangements for an immediate family member. They are in hospice care now. When it rains, it seems to pour...We also have another on the waiting list...

Lost my longtime little buddy 4 days 14 hours ago #10

• TomGina06
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 14

• “TomGina06’s
  • Redwood/2014/38GK14
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

May peace be with you.........
Tom N Gina
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob_Fla

Life is great when you can scratch that hitch itch!!!

2003 Ram 3500, The Beast
2014 Redwood 38GK, The Beast Tamer

Lost my longtime little buddy 4 days 11 hours ago #11

I'm so very sorry. He was a beautiful pup. It's so very hard to lose our beloved fur babies.

Lost my longtime little buddy 3 days 12 hours ago #12

• GTXRAS
  • NOW OFFLINE
  • Thank You(s): 6

• “GTXRAS’s
  • Redwood/2015/RW39MB
Rob, sorry for your loss.

Rick

2015 Ram 3500 SLT Mega Cab DRW, SS Nerf Bars, Andersen Ultimate Hitch, ATTA Freedom Fill System
Living Full Time in a 2015 39MB Tan & Burgundy Urban Clay/Caramel, Wineguard Dish, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top, myRV Linc Remote, MorRyde SRE 4000, Titan Disk Brakes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.866 seconds

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. * 5753 Hwy 85 North #3057 * Crestview, FL 32536 

Working together to

share knowledge and fellowship!

ROGLogoClean

Terms of service

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is the quintessential Redwood Owners Group providing a website and events for the discussion of technical, practical, and entertaining issues relating to all Redwood Residential Vehicles. These include the Redwood, Sequoia, Cypress and Blackwood lines of residential vehicles.  The Redwood Owners Group provides through rallies, meetups and social networking many ways to meet and connect with other Redwood RV owners.

Redwood Owners Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Redwood or CrossRoads Recreational Vehicles, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.